Based on insights into the role of heat shock proteins in the immune response to pathogens, ImmBio developed and patented a new vaccine technology ImmBioVax™. The resultant products:
- Confer broad protection to protect diverse human populations
- Do not require the addition of adjuvants
- Emulate a normal infection and are predicted to posses a good safety profile
- Possess low production costs
ImmunoBodies™ are antibody-antigen fusion proteins. ImmBio has developed this technology and established a cross-license agreement for ImmunoBodies with Scancell Ltd. The resultant products:
- Can be developed rapidly by a clear regulatory path
- Possess rapid manufacturing cycle time and low production costs
- Do not require adjuvants
More information is provided in the publications link on this page.
Intellectual Property: Patent portfolio comprises twelve families addressing composition, manufacture and use of multi-protein complex based vaccines. Trademarks include company and vaccine product names. Know-how includes product constructs, process design and assays.